Twitch Streamer Review: Banlish

Also mentioned in my other blog: here


I normally wait a bit between my Twitch Review blogs, but Kismet and Banlish come as a duo to me. As you saw in the other blog if you read it, they have inspired me in many ways.

Banlish is another streamer in the positive category. If you enjoy a streamer who laughs... Banlish will not disappoint as he has a genuine, full bodied one. He constantly shouts out other streamers and encourages you to check out new people or growing streamers. He helps other streamers toward their goal of partnership, and gives everyone valuable advice on a regular basis on successfully streaming. Did I mention that as of this blog, he has streamed over 600 days IN A ROW. No breaks, he has streamed every day now for over 600 days. That is incredibly impressive to not take a day off in all that time. His goal is 1000 days and I'm certain he'll make it. He has even pre-planned the ability to stream in his future travels, lol.

At the moment his main games appear to be 7 Days to Die and Dark and Light. He has also played a lot of Fallout. He plays on multi-player servers he runs with friends and his community. Want to be on his community server? You don't have to be subscribed to him. Just watch his channel (and maybe chat a bit) for about 12 hours total and then you're welcome! Why? Because he and his community want to get to know you a little bit before you join to help discourage trolls who just want to go in and make hell for the players. Don't be a dick, and you'll enjoy yourself in their communities.

Banlish often has giveaways too. I wont say how or well, because its up to you to be there to deserve it. However, I CAN say that if you are wanting a game, a gift card, or more... watching him regularly will increase your odds, and you WONT be bored in the meantime.

If you like to collect funny clips, Banlish is really good at making silly mistakes in his games or saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. I have a disgusting amount of clips from his stream that still make me laugh when I watch them again. He tries to keep a positive and PG-13 stream, but that doesn't mean we don't all laugh at a bit of innuendo on occasion there. Oh, and Banlish loves puns so be sure to share goods ones when you get in there (actually he hates puns, but we all love to torture him with them anyway.) He also has hilarious and trolling mods that enjoy picking on Banlish as much as they can (he trolls back, as good friends should.) Want to give him a good scare? Check his 'jump scare' donations list below his stream. Just get ready to be called a dick or bitch (in love) as he's recovering, hehe. Feel free to tell him Jessimi recommended the scare if you like. ;) Don't like jump scares? He also has some funny/quirky sound donations too!

If you like good life advice... Banlish has some golden gems to provide. He doesn't just give other streamers shout outs, but he gives us amazing advice too on the best ways to make your stream successful. Banlish also has advice on how to get out of debt too if you ask him privately. He can't tell you certain things specifically, but he can guide you in the right direction to help and trust me... is valuable advice. Want to hear some real talk? Banlish has a lot of stories from his life to share, and health struggles that a lot of us can relate to. Regardless of his health or injuries though... he STILL streams -every- day. That deserves a lot of respect. I hope I can be half the streamer he is when I get back into myself. Thanks to him and a few others, I think I'll have a solid head start again. Thank you Banlish.

So as with these reviews, if I had something I could recommend improvement on... it would be getting distracted. He sometimes goes off on a rant, or in the middle of talking he gets distracted in his game and then forgets to finish what he was saying. Its endearing but sometimes I just want to go: "Banlish, finish what you were saying!!!" because I was so enthralled in it, lol.

At this time he is primarily an early morning/afternoon streamer (PST) so if you want to catch him (as he's on EVERY day) you can find him around that time. Here are some other places online you can also find him or support him:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Banlish
Website: http://www.banlish.com/
Discord: https://discord.gg/k5ePNbK
Blog: http://www.forum.banlish.com/index.php?/blogs/entry/4-1st-blog-post/
Gamewisp: https://gamewisp.com/banlish
Amazon U.S. Referral: link

Comments

Popular Posts