Twitch Streamers: Bane Blackstar

Bane Blackstar
Twitch Handle: BaneWares
BaneOfSpades


This wonderful lady is someone I met on Twitch and quickly became close to. Though we cannot meet in person (yet) I consider her a friend and someone I could talk to on a personal level if needed. I already did one blog of her at the start of the year, but a lot in her life has changed and I just felt like making a second blog on her new adventures and why I think she deserves more people checking her out.

Bane is an underappreciated talent that deserves so much more than she's gotten so far growth wise. She does both gaming and crafting on her channel. She also occasionally does streams that are for the betterment of her and anyone that wants to join her, such as discussion about life, organizing, health and more. There are plans for some stretching/yoga style streams soon as well which I personally look forward to. As my health has gone down these past couple years... I find Bane to be a personal boost of encouragement for me to try harder. She lives with chronic pain and other health issues that really interfere with her dreams and goals... yet she still pushes forward through it and keeps trying. I admire that trait in her a lot.

Streams based around positivity often draw me in on Twitch. Sure, I enjoy an occasional meme-like or troll'ish stream sometimes for a laugh, but I don't stick around those very long because it gets old and I take away nothing from them except having gotten a little laughter. This streamer has not only given me laughs, but she taught me to crochet through her streams, and I learn about more crafts by watching her processes. This is a SKILL that I can take away just from watching her streams, and possibly apply it in my own life in the future to get extra income as well. Few other streamers on Twitch can give you that.

Her gaming streams are fun too. I believe some of my favorites have been her relaxed lay-back Stardew Valley ones, her dwarven sibling World of Warcraft role play, and then her funny 100 Baby Challenge on The Sims 4. My absolute favorite streams were her Hunger Games ones of the Sims 4, which sadly had to end because the mechanics in the game changed to make it impossible to kill the sims off the way she had before. She also made really cool house creations in the game with her unique sense of style that had me in awe. She's been enjoying Don't Starve lately too. Its not a game I'm particularly into, but its still fun to watch her and her subs/patreons play it and get into random scenarios of trouble.

So please, if you are a streamer or a twitch viewer or even someone who has yet to enjoy Twitch... check this woman out for a stream or two at least. Everyone has good and bad days, but on average Bane provides great quality and genuine personality; she's very interactive with her viewers. Please enjoy a few of my favorite moments below in these Twitch Clips over the years to get a taste of Bane.

Live Clip Moments of Bane

Her Genuine Appreciation of People's Support

Bane Making Junimo's from Stardew Valley

Narrating a Sim's Fight


Amazing Hand Crafted Items by Bane

See more in her shop!!
Hats, scrunchies, sweaters, charms, etc.


Bane Social Media:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/banewares/
Personal Twitter: https://twitter.com/BaneBlackstar
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/banewares/



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts