Twitch Reviews: Creative Category

This blog is to talk about the section of Twitch growing in popularity: Twitch Creative. I will only be sharing artists I've seen or know on Twitch, but I'm certain there are plenty more in the creative section worth checking out. So go give them a chance and help them live their dream! I may amend/edit this blog in the future to add more people, so check back again!

Music
I will start with one of my first and my personal favorite music streamers: 

If you like someone who does fun covers in their own flare and style, this is your woman. However, she doesn't only do covers... she has created her own original songs as well. You can tune in and see her playing guitar, singing, chatting with her community, or playing games. She made music her prime focus recently, and I believe that it was a great choice for her.

Art
There are a lot of artists on Twitch. I wont break each of them down into detail here, but I will list their name and some of their links for you to check them out further on your own. Artists since the dawn of time have struggled to make a living on their craft. When you like an artist or what they create, please consider supporting them in any way you can so they can continue to make the art that we know and love.



Great YouTube Content Creators
These Twitch streamers also do amazing YouTube content that I'd like to share with you here. Some of these people I actually found on YouTube BEFORE I found them on Twitch.
Sailor Moon Reactions, Taste Testing Foods, Gaming Content




Gaming Content, Voice Overs & Rare Drawing Moments



D&D Live Role Play
Days worth of entertaining content to watch on YouTube.
My full blog review of HowReRoll: Blog

Very First Campaign & Episode:

Trailer for the current & latest campaign as of this blog:


YouTube Content Creator and Gamer




More to come, including social eaters, crafters and the new IRL content section.
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts