Twitch Streamer Review: Aurora_Peachy

AuroraPeachy

I'm going to review and discuss a streamer on Twitch who I try to watch every day if I'm up early enough. AuroraPeachy!

She is a very positive person, funny, and caring about her community. She lives with her husband "Mr. P" as we call him, and her step daughter "Mini P" as well as her many adorable dogs. Her primary game on Twitch is Guild Wars 2, but you can also see her playing variety games with her Twitch friend BogOtter as well. She has played Stardew Valley, Final Fantasy, Blade and Soul, PUBG, and many indie games.

Her stream theme is peaches, with her viewers said to be the peaches in her peach orchard. Her different sub levels include Exotic Peaches, Ascended Peaches, and Legendary Peaches and the icon for them in chat are adorable. She keeps a positive, pg-13 atmosphere in her stream and encourages everyone to treat each other kindly. Malicious trolling or rudeness gets you a quick ban out of the community. A little friendly trolling is fine though, and you'll sometimes see her mods or long time subs trolling her with her $21 Katy Perry donation sound, or her $6.66 jump scare donation sound.

If you don't like to see girls cry, Peachy might not be the stream for you. She cries... a lot. But her tears are always genuine from happiness, sadness, frustration... she's an open book with her emotions and honest about them. I personally like that about her, but I know that it might make some people (men in particular) uncomfortable if she starts crying. Most of her tears come from happiness... such as kindness shown from her community, or the excitement of a new release of something she loves.

Peachy doesn't only do Twitch though. How I first discovered her was actually on YouTube, with Sailor Moon Crystal reaction videos. I watched her laugh, cry, scream... and I quickly adored her. I watched every single Sailor Moon video she made, partly because I'm also a fan of Sailor Moon, but also because she just so easily draws you in to experience and feel what she's feeling. There are also Guild Wars 2 videos, and others on her channel you can check out as well. I regret that I hadn't found her on Twitch sooner than I did seeing as how I watched her so much on YouTube.

If you play Guild Wars 2, I encourage you to watch her streams or even join in with her party. She encourages people to join her guild and dance along on her 'Peachy Party' streams with her, as she does giveaways or raids or questing. As long as you are friendly and don't troll or backseat game her, you'll likely have a good chance to join in with her on a random variety of games.

Peachy has also done several streams that donate and encourage donations to charity. For all the generosity she receives, she gives it back ten fold, and I very much respect her for that. I hope one day when I start streaming, I can be even a fraction of the wonderful person that Peachy is.

You can learn more about Peachy with the following links, and I highly suggest following her on all her social media's to keep up with her content, which she is very active with posting. Thanks for reading this review!

Social Media: 
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/aurorapeachy
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuroraPeachy
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AuroraPeachy/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/AuroraPeachy
Discord: http://discord.gg/peachyparty

Support Peachy!
(Links provided from her Stream Profile)
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AuroraPeachy
Guild Wars 2 Referral Link: https://t.co/6LCyMZoa7k
Amazon Referral: Click Here
Amazon Referral (UK): Click Here
Amazon Wishlist: List Here
Steam Wishlist: List Here

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words and well-written review, Jessimi! I'm so happy you are a part of our community. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its well deserved, and thank you for the comment. :) I'm very happy to be part of your community and will continue to do so for a long time.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts